The Dead Files

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zara 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anne moe
    Participant

The Dead Files team approaches every case from their two specific areas of expertise: Steve DiSchiavi is a Homicide Detective and Amy Allan is a Physical Medium. They are a paranormal team like no other, combining their unique, eclectic and often-conflicting skills to solve unexplained paranormal phenomena in haunted locations across America.
    Each investigator’s methods and findings remain hidden from the other team member to preserve the integrity of their findings, until the shocking results are revealed to the homeowner in the compelling conclusion of each episode.

One of the few shows that I’ve grown to like and genuinely surprised by what’s discovered. Amy is so on point with what she discovers, it’s just a bit fascinating to watch.

Zara
    Participant

I to like the Dead Files show. I learn some things from her about protection and different types of creatures and ghosts. I can research my own findings if I want to on the subject.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.