People with hearing aids

Fringe Society Forums Mad Science People with hearing aids

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zara 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Roger Liddicoat
    Participant

Darkness Radio had a call in who reported that while investigating he heard questions being asked , yet later found no one in the group was speaking . The rest of the team wondered why he talked as if to them , yet he heard speech even when alone . He didn’t know much of how the aid works , so I tried a little online research . The older models used analog technology and so may have been picking up stray radio signals . But the new ones like my own are digital and only have trouble with florescence lights and some cell phones . Other wise they have a T- Circuit that should prevent stay signals.
    My question . Has any one run in to this before , and could the caller be picking up EVP’S with his hearing aids ? I think could stand some looking in to .

Zara
    Participant

I have one hearing aid and tinnitus in that one ear. I have to say that I have not experienced anything like that, yet. Anything is possible or probable. It would be interesting to know if that could happen, or at least like a spirit box type experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.