Haunted Collector

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anne moe 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anne moe
    Participant

The series features a team of paranormal investigators led by demonologist John Zaffis, who investigates alleged haunted locations with the hopes of identifying and removing any on-site artifacts or trigger objects that may be the source of the supposed paranormal or poltergeist activity.

To the antiquers out there, any strange occurences when acquiring new things? Ever use a trigger object when investigating?

Roger Liddicoat
    Participant

I didn’t like this show . With very little in the line of historical facts John managed to come up with all kinds of theory’s . Which I know is the staple of almost all shows , but his credibility just didn’t ring true to me.

anne moe
    Participant

True. They seem to come up with anything when they find “the object”. Not gonna lie though, there are certain things I wont take home cause I know where they’ve been.

Zara
    Participant

I liked the show it was entertaining, and I like John. I still cant believe they cancelled that show so I now I get to watch their made up horrible crap like Sharknado. I mean really.

anne moe
    Participant

Can’t wait till October when all the paranormal shows are in full force.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.